1/4 Photos of Biscuits & Gravy Breakfast Casserole
Crafty Lady 13's Note:
If you are like me and love a hearty breakfast of fluffy buttermilk biscuits and a side of scrambled eggs all smothered with sausage gravy, then this recipe is for you. I was looking for a breakfast casserole recipe to make as a treat for the staff at work and was very lucky to find this one on Pinterest. It is from the Just A Pinch Recipes website and was added by Phyllis Lawson. Super easy to throw together and is the epitome of comfort food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Take a 13 x 9 pan and spray with cooking spray (or smear with butter). Cut biscuit dough into 1" pieces and place evenly in the bottom of the pan.
- 2Brown the sausage and drain. Scatter the browned sausage over the biscuit pieces, then top with shredded cheese.
- 3Whisk the eggs and milk with a pinch of salt and pepper, then pour over the pan.
- 4Make gravy according to instructions on package and pour over the pan. Bake for 30 - 45 minutes, depending on how hot your oven runs.
- 5Cut and serve. It's delicious warm right out of the oven!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Biscuits & Gravy Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 613.7
- Calories from Fat 359
- Total Fat 39.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 245.6 mg
- Sodium 2063.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 24.6 g