I didn't see this posted anywhere! I think even though it's on the box, it should be here too.
My Private Note
- 1Mix ingredients until a soft dough forms.
- 2On a surface sprinkled with Bisquick, carefully knead dough 10 times.
- 3Roll dough to 1/2 inch thick and cut with a 2 1/2 inch round cookie cutter.
- 4Place on cookie sheet and bake at 475 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Biscuits - Bisquick Style
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.5
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 350.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: