Recipe by carolinafan
In the place of chicken gumbo soup, you can use an additional can of tomato soup instead.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion (1/2 medium)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped celery (1/2 stalk)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed chicken gumbo soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook ground beef, onion, and celery over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except biscuits. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated. Spoon mixture into ungreased 8-inch square (2 quart) glass baking dish.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits; cut each in half crosswise. Arrange biscuit pieces, cut side down, on hot beef mixture.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 28 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.