Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
In the place of chicken gumbo soup, you can use an additional can of tomato soup instead.
Make and share this Biscuits and Sloppy Joe Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion (1/2 medium)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped celery (1/2 stalk)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed chicken gumbo soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Heat oven to 375.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook ground beef, onion, and celery over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except biscuits. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated. Spoon mixture into ungreased 8-inch square (2 quart) glass baking dish.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits; cut each in half crosswise. Arrange biscuit pieces, cut side down, on hot beef mixture.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 28 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.