1/2 Photos of Biscuits and Sausage Gravy II
Sauage gravy and biscuits 3
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare homemade biscuits or canned biscuits according to package directions.
- 2Crumble sausage into skillet and brown.
- 3Pour off excess grease leaving about 4 tablespoons drippings in the skillet. Add cornstarch to skillet; stir to loosen the crust bits in skillet. Slowly add the milk and continue to stir until creamy and smooth.
- 4Add more cold milk if gravy thickens too fast. Return cooked sausage to the gravy.
- 5Stir well to blend.
- 6Cut biscuits in half and spoon the sausage gravy on top.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Biscuits and Sausage Gravy II
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.8
- Calories from Fat 333
- Total Fat 37.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 82.8 mg
- Sodium 1093.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 17.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: