- 1 lb bulk pork sausage
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 1⁄2 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, cook the sausage over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Stir in the butter until its melted.
- Sprinkle the mixture with the flour.
- Gradually stir in the milk, salt, and pepper.
- Bring the gravy to a boil and cook and stir for 2 minutes until thickened.
- Serve over biscuits.