Recipe by Dib's
You must try this at least once in your life time. A crowd pleaser. Sometimes I do this for dinner.
Top Review by gerrish.elizabeth
Ohhh this hit the spot tonight!!! Very easy to make. I could only get 3/4lb sweet sausage so I supplemented with a package of spicy sausage. A huge hit! I used Pillsbury Grands...*hint* I split my biscuit into thirds for more surface area!!! schlurrrrp!!<br/><br/>Made for Culinary Quest 2014/Cruisin' Culinary Queens. xoxo Bethie/elmotoo
- baking powder biscuits
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 quart milk
- salt and pepper
- shredded cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- While the Biscuts are baking, fry the sausage in a large, heavy skillet until done.
- Remove with a slotted spoon.
- Leave about 4 or 5 T.of the fat in the pan and add the flour-whisking fast.
- SLOWLY add the milk, whisking like crazy until you have a nice, thick gravy.
- Taste and add salt and pepper.
- Add cooked sausage.
- Remove biscuits from oven, split and pour gravy on top.
- Top with cheese if you like.
- Serve with scrambled eggs.
- This recipe has the ability to expand in your stomach at an alarming rate!