1/2 Photos of Biscuits and Gravy
You must try this at least once in your life time. A crowd pleaser. Sometimes I do this for dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1While the Biscuts are baking, fry the sausage in a large, heavy skillet until done.
- 2Remove with a slotted spoon.
- 3Leave about 4 or 5 T.of the fat in the pan and add the flour-whisking fast.
- 4SLOWLY add the milk, whisking like crazy until you have a nice, thick gravy.
- 5Taste and add salt and pepper.
- 6Add cooked sausage.
- 7Remove biscuits from oven, split and pour gravy on top.
- 8Top with cheese if you like.
- 9Serve with scrambled eggs.
- 10This recipe has the ability to expand in your stomach at an alarming rate!
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Biscuits and Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.0
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 77.2 mg
- Sodium 561.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 17.2 g