1/2 Photos of Biscuits and Gravy
I serve this every year for Christmas brunch, Easy and good. After I make it I put it in the crockpot on low on the buffet and its always a big hit. I usually double the recipe ( I sometimes double the recipe and still use only 1/2 lb. sausage).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown sausage in skillet, stirring until it crumbles.
- 2Drain, reserving 1 Tbs.
- 3drippings in skillet.
- 4Set sausage aside.
- 5Add butter to drippings, heat over low heat.
- 6Add flour, stirring until smooth.
- 7Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 8Gradually add milk, cook over medium heat stirring constantly.
- 9Stir in seasonings and sausage.
- 10cook until heated.
- 11I use a whisk.
- 12Hey, Don't forget your favorite Bisquits ( I use grands).
- 13Thanks SueL for the reminder.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Biscuits and Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.5
- Calories from Fat 316
- Total Fat 35.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 91.1 mg
- Sodium 986.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 14.5 g