1/1 Photo of Biscuits
This biscuit recipe comes from my mother-in-law. I frequently "lose" the little index card it is written on, and when I try other recipes, none ever match up. I thought to put this on here, so I would never loose it again! :) I hope you enjoy these yummy biscuits as much as I always do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, blend together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- 3Use a pastry blender to cut in the margarine.
- 4Add egg, egg white, and milk.
- 5Blend together until sticky dough forms.
- 6You can plop on a greased cookie sheet OR roll out on floured board to 3/4" thick and cut with biscuit cutter.
- 7Bake 10-11 minutes in a 400 degree oven.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.1
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 36.6 mg
- Sodium 694.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 9.5 g