Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from a cookbook years ago.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup shortening
- 3⁄4 cup non-fat powdered milk
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Mix the dry ingredients except for the dry powdered milk.
- Mix in the shortening.
- Add most of the milk then stir.
- Add more milk then knead the dough on a floured surface 10-12 times.
- Form into a ball.
- Roll out the dough and cut unto biscuits.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
Very tasteful i thought. Thanks.