Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
No eggs, no milk, still want a bread?
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup powdered milk
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix flour, wheat flour, baking powder, salt, and powdered milk in a medium mixing bowl.
- Mix water and oil in small mixing bowl or 2-cup measuring cup.
- Add wet to dry and stir until mixed.
- Drop onto cookie sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
very easy and great tasting!!!
I made mine with rice milk in place of the water and powdered milk. Mixed in a little bit of honey (maybe 1 - 2 Tbsp.) after tasting the dough. I did use 1 cup of whole wheat flour. Next time I may try it with less baking powder (3/4 Tbsp.)
I cooked this one night when I found out that I had no milk. This was the only recipe that I could find without it. They turned out great! They didn't have quite the same taste, but were still good. Mine puffed up really high. I only used white flour as well.