Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is one of those in a flash pantry meals that my children love, It came to me Via the walmart meal solutions app on facebook. I used pillsbury grands biscuits, Armour Italian style meatballs and Hunt's four cheese sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) canrefridgerated biscuits
- 8 ounces marinara sauce
- 8 frozen meatballs
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- preheat oven to 350.
- Cook meatballs in tomato sauce.
- place meatball and some sauce in center of each unbaked biscuit and sprinkle with cheese.
- wrap biscuit around meatball and cover completely.
- bake for 2o minutes until golden brown.
These were easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then I used Pillsbury dinner rolls instead of biscuits as that is all I had on hand. I served with extra marinara for dipping and we liked them.