Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Kids love to play with dough so making biscuit turnovers is the perfect project for a cold winter afternoon. Choose your own favorite fillings for a tasty treat. I found this recipe in a Schwans magazine. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting this for safe keeping.
- 1 schwans frozen southern style biscuit, thawed
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter, jelly, banana or 1 teaspoon applesauce
- Flatten biscuit with fingers.
- Spoon on heaping teaspoon of your favorite filling.
- Fold over the biscuit and pinch the ends together with your fingers. Secure the edges with a fork. Bake at 350 for 12-14 minutes.