Recipe by IAcupcake
I had this in our high school cooking class. It was great!
Top Review by loof
This dessert was so easy and so great! I made half the recipe and didn't use a springform pan. This came out rich and creamy, like an ice cream, and the crumb topping was a perfect match. Thanks for posting this keeper! Made for Spring PAC 2009
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 2⁄3 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour milk and cream into a large bowl. Add sugar, almond extract, and pudding.
- Mix slowly with beater for at least 1 minute. Pour into a 9 inch springform pan. Let stand for 3 minutes.
- Top with crumbs and freeze overnight. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.