Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Dennison's. We really enjoy this quick and simple recipe made with canned chili and refrigerated biscuits. Good fall or winter dish.
- 1 (40 ounce) candennison's chili con carne with beans
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped hot pepper
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (such as Pillsbury)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄3 cup yellow cornmeal
- Combine chili, peppers and Parmesan cheese. Bring to a boil; put into a casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, in 400F oven for 10 minutes.
- Dip both sides of biscuits in butter, then in cornmeal.
- Place on top of hot casserole.
- Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until biscuits are golden.
- Serves 6.