1/1 Photo of Biscuit Sticks - 3 Ingredients
I haven't tried this yet. I'm putting it here for future reference. A simple recipe for breadsticks. From Betty Crocker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425 degrees. In 13X9-inch pan, melt butter in oven.
- 2Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir baking mix and water until soft dough forms. Place dough on surface generously dusted with Bisquick mix; gently roll in Bisquick mix to coat. Shape into a ball; knead 5 times.
- 3Roll dough into 10X6-inch rectangle. Cut in half lengthwise. Cut each half crosswise into 12 sticks, about 3/4 inch wide. Roll each stick in butter in pan.
- 4Bake 12 to 15 minutes. Serve hot. Great with soup. Makes 24 biscuit sticks.
- 5Alternative ideas: Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top or garlic powder/butter.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Biscuit Sticks - 3 Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.7
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 13.9 mg
- Sodium 291.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 1.6 g