Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
I havent made this yet, but I will one day soon!!
- 100 g marshmallows
- 100 g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1⁄2 cup thickened cream
- 1⁄3 cup strawberry jam
- 16 shredded whole wheat biscuits
- 8 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Combine marshmallows, chocolate and cream in a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave , uncovered, on HIGH for 2 minutes, stirring every minute with a metal spoon, or until smooth.
- Spread 1 teaspoon jam over 2 biscuits. Top one biscuit with a scoop of ice cream.
- Sandwich together with remining biscuit, jam side down. Repeat with remaining biscuit, jam and ice cream.
- Place 2 biscuit sandwiches onto each plate. Drizzle with sauce and sprinkle with nuts.
- Serve immediately.