1/1 Photo of Biscuit Sliders
Who doesn't love a slider. This one is spicy and full of yummy flavors!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 -12 ounce) can biscuits, 10 biscuit size
- cooking spray
- 1/2 lb Italian sausage, sweet
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 1 egg, divided
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 3/4 cup corn flakes, crushed into crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2-1 tablespoon sriracha hot chili sauce, plus additional 1 tsp
- 3 ounces swiss cheese (cut into 2X2 inch squares, making 10 )
- dried basil
- 1Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2To prepare biscuits place them on cookie sheet. Separate the egg white from the york (reserve the york for later). Whip the egg white with 1 teaspoons of Sriracha chili sauce. Brush mixture over each biscuit. Sprinkle with some dried basil. Cook biscuits per package direction. Set aside when done.
- 3In a large mixing bowl add in the Italian sausage and ground beef. Add in the chopped onion, half and half, egg york, corn flakes, salt, pepper. Mix well.
- 4Make 10 patties by dividing the mixture in half and forming 5 patties from each half of the mixture. They should make 2-2 1/2 inch patties.
- 5Spray a 10 inch skillet with cooking spray. Heat over a med-high heat.
- 6Add mini meat patties to pan. Cook about 5 minutes, flip and continue to cook another 5 minutes or until done.
- 7Meanwhile mix mayonnaise with 1/2-1 tablespoon of Sriracha chili sauce (based on your heat level tolerant) and set aside.
- 8To assemble the sliders take a biscuit, slice it in half (you should have two circles) spread the bottom half with about 2 teaspoons of the mayo mixture top with the meat patty and a small slice of Swiss cheese, finish it with the top piece of the biscuit.
- 9Serve and enjoy.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Biscuit Sliders
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 635.4
- Calories from Fat 377
- Total Fat 41.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 122.2 mg
- Sodium 1417.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 27.8 g