Prep 2 mins
Cook 20 mins
I visited a flea market years ago and bought three crocks, usually used for making french onion soup, but if you don't have one of these crocks, a ramekin or muffin tins will work just as fine. This recipe is the perfect, tummy lovin' morning treat, or can be used for a filling, easy meal for dinner.
- Set oven to 400 degrees.
- In small bowl, combine Bisquick and 3/4 milk until a soft dough forms.
- Sprinkle a surface with bisquick.
- Kneed dough approximately 10 times.
- Roll out dough to 1/2 inch thick with a rolling pin sprinkled with bisquick.
- Dip small juice glass with a 2 1/2" diameter in bisquick.
- Cut dough with juice glass and set aside.
- Kneed and roll out dough until mostly all dough is used- making sure each biscuit is 1/2" thick.
- Spray either ramekin or small crock with Pam.
- Place one biscuit in bottom of ramekin.
- Add approximately 1/2 cup cubed potato.
- Beat 4 eggs with tbsp eggs and dash of salt and pepper in separate bowl.
- Pour half of mixture into each ramekin.
- Add 1/4 cup cheese to each ramekin.
- Add biscuit to top.
- Put ramekin on a baking sheet and put in oven for 10 minutes.
- Scrape sides with spoon and lightly stir mixture.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!