another recipe that kids will probably like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in a skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic salt over medium heat until meat is no longer pink.
- 3separate biscuits.
- 4place 3 inches apart on greased baking sheets.
- 5flatten into 3 inch circles.
- 6spread each with pizza sauce.
- 7sprinkle with half of the parmesan cheese.
- 8top with meat mixture and mushrooms.
- 9sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and remaining parmesan cheese.
- 10bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Biscuit Pizzas
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 818.9
- Calories from Fat 389
- Total Fat 43.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 104.7 mg
- Sodium 2257.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 39.5 g