Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
another recipe that kids will probably like.
Make and share this Biscuit Pizzas recipe from Food.com.
- in a skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic salt over medium heat until meat is no longer pink.
- separate biscuits.
- place 3 inches apart on greased baking sheets.
- flatten into 3 inch circles.
- spread each with pizza sauce.
- sprinkle with half of the parmesan cheese.
- top with meat mixture and mushrooms.
- sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and remaining parmesan cheese.
- bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.