Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great recipe for the kids to make
Make and share this Biscuit Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces pizza sauce
- grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 (10 count) can biscuits
- On ungreased cookie sheet, place biscuits about one inch apart.
- Flatten biscuit with palm of hand, then put on one tablespoon of pizza sauce and sprinkle on cheese.
- Bake according to directions on biscuit can, usually at 450 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes.
- You can add sliced pepperoni, chopped olives, sliced mushrooms, etc.