Recipe by Nicole Brummett
One of my favorite comfort foods. Quick and easy to make. I've also added canned or frozen carrots, potatoes. Or just use a can of VegAll. If you add extra veggies, you may want to add just a little more sour cream & milk.
Top Review by Tebo
This was a good and easy dish to do. I was not too sure what biscuits you used. I used a bought Pilsbury type. I found it would have over cooked on top and under cooked on the bottom if I had not flipped them over half way through cooking. Also added some leftover cranberry sauce. Glad you shared the recipe.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut up
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded cheddar cheese (I prefer sharp)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (I like to use seasoned salt)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (12 -16 ounce) package biscuits, any kind you like