Nicole Brummett's Note:
One of my favorite comfort foods. Quick and easy to make. I've also added canned or frozen carrots, potatoes. Or just use a can of VegAll. If you add extra veggies, you may want to add just a little more sour cream & milk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut up
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese (I prefer sharp)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (I like to use seasoned salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (12 -16 ounce) package biscuits, any kind you like
- 1Mix all ingredients together in an 11x7-inch dish, except cheese and biscuits.
- 2Sprinkle cheese over mixture, and top with biscuits.
- 3Bake for 20 minutes at 425° or until done.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Biscuit on Creamy Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 757.2
- Calories from Fat 374
- Total Fat 41.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 117.3 mg
- Sodium 1693.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 39.3 g