- 12 ounces refrigerated biscuits
- 1 clean stick (or dowel)
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon honey or 1 tablespoon jelly
Directions See How It's Made
- Roll out a biscuit with hands so it becomes elongated and about 1 inch thick at center.
- Wrap it tightly around the end of stick pinching as you go to ensure that it stays on the stick while cooking.
- Heat over the campfire until golden brown.
- Use a paper towel to carefully pull off the stick (it's hot); squeeze butter or honey or jelly down the hole left by the stick.