Biscuit Nugget Chicken Bake
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In medium saucepan, combine chicken,1/2 teaspoon paprika, dill weed, salt, milk, soup and mushrooms; heat until hot and bubbly.
- Pour hot chicken mixture into ungreased 8-or 9-inch square baking dish.
- Separate biscuit dough into 10 biscuits; cut each into 4 pieces.
- In medium sized plastic bag, combine remaining 1/2 teaspoon paprika, Parmesan cheese, onion and parsley.
- Shake biscuit pieces, 3 or 4 at a time, in cheese-herb mixture until coated; arrange over hot chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle any remaining cheese mixture over biscuits.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 18 minutes or until really deep golden brown.