Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a Pillsbury Bake Off recipe.
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or 2 cups cooked turkey or 2 (5 ounce) cans boneless chicken
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can Hungry Jack big flaky refrigerated biscuits
- 1⁄4 cup kraft grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion or 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes or 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In medium saucepan, combine chicken,1/2 teaspoon paprika, dill weed, salt, milk, soup and mushrooms; heat until hot and bubbly.
- Pour hot chicken mixture into ungreased 8-or 9-inch square baking dish.
- Separate biscuit dough into 10 biscuits; cut each into 4 pieces.
- In medium sized plastic bag, combine remaining 1/2 teaspoon paprika, Parmesan cheese, onion and parsley.
- Shake biscuit pieces, 3 or 4 at a time, in cheese-herb mixture until coated; arrange over hot chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle any remaining cheese mixture over biscuits.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 18 minutes or until really deep golden brown.