Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
The biscuit gives the crust a really great flavor. This is also a really easy recipe to adjust to your family's tastes.
- Heat oven to 375. Spray large cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray or use a pizza stone.
- Brown ground beef; drain.
- Place biscuits 2 1/2 inches apart on baking surface. Flatten each biscuit to 3 1/2 inches round with 1/4 inch rim around outside edge.
- In a small bowl, combine egg yolk and water; beat well. Brush tops and sides of biscuits. Sprinkle each with sesame seeds.
- Add all remaining ingredients, except pizza cheese blend, to ground beef; cook about 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup ground beef mixture onto each biscuit round. Sprinkle each with cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 12 to 17 minutes or until biscuits are golden and cheese is bubbly.