Recipe by 3KillerBs
A nice, little batch of fresh, hot, biscuits to make in the toaster oven when you just need a little something. Drop biscuits are no more trouble to make than opening a can of dough and you don't have to keep track of expiration dates. Of course you could roll them and cut them if you wanted, but I've always liked the crunchy bits you get from the texture of the drop biscuits.
Top Review by sloe cooker
Very quick and so easy. Made to have with leftover sausage gravy. Perfect combo. Made exactly as written except that I cooked for 2 minutes longer, and did use my toaster oven. Yea! I didn't have to heat up half the house cooking these biscuits. Thanks for posting 3KillerBs.
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat toaster oven to 425°F.
- Mix together flour and baking powder.
- Work in melted butter.
- Add milk and mix into a soft dough.
- Drop 6 biscuits onto a small baking sheet that will fit into your toaster oven.
- Bake 8-12 minutes or until done.
- Pay careful attention to the doneness because toaster ovens aren’t as reliable in their temperature control as full-size ovens.