Prep 15 mins
Cook 17 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Parish Pickens From Lakeshore United Methodist.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 10 ounces cream of celery soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup biscuit mix (1 package)
- In a skillet cook ground beef and onion till meat is brown, drain well.
- Stir in soup, milk, oregano, dash salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Heat to boiling and place in a 2 quart baking dish or casserole dish.
- Prepare biscuit by mixing biscuit mix and milk. Stir with a fork to form a soft dough. Spread over hot meat mixture.
- Bake at 450 for 15 minutes or until biscuit topping is browned. Spread biscuit with sour cream and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake 2 minutes longer.