I started making these when I was first married, over 30 years ago. They are great appetizers for football or sporting event parties with many hungry people. I also make these for a quick dinner to serve with canned tomato soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wrap each cube of cheese with one slice of ham.
- 2Flatten a biscuit with palm of hand and wrap around the cheese and ham to enclose totally in a ball of dough.
- 3Press edges of dough together securely and place seam side down on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- 4Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until brown.
- 5These can be made ahead and refrigerated until ready to bake, but baking time to should be increased for a couple of minutes, and they may need to be covered with foil to keep from excessive browning.
- 6(You can also use smoked turkey instead of the ham, or vary the type of cheese.).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Biscuit Ham Bites
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.2
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 30.3 mg
- Sodium 498.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: