Recipe by Kiwipom
This is a personal favourite of mine. It is quick and simple and can be whipped up in no time at all.
- 100 g butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 250 g wine biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place butter, sugar, cocoa and vanilla in a saucepan and heat until butter is just melted.
- Add the egg, mix well then heat until just boiling, stirring constantly.
- Crush the biscuits, mix into the cocoa mixture with the raisins.
- Press into a greased sponge roll tin.
- Cut when set.