Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
Costs about $1.53 to make.
- 1 (20 ounce) package ground turkey
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) packagemccormick chicken taco seasoning
- 2 (8 count) packagesrefrigerator biscuits
- 1 (8 ounce) package Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- Brown ground turkey and drain grease, if needed. Add McCormick Chicken Taco Seasoning and add 1/2 cup water and let simmer. Mold biscuits into muffin pans, bake for 8 minutes. Add the can of Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies and cheese to the ground turkey and mix. Remove biscuits before they are baked all of the way and add a heaping large tablespoon of meat mix to the middle. Bake another 10 minutes or until golden brown.