Recipe by janem123
I got this recipe off the internet, but I don't remember the web site. I think these cups can be filled with a variety of pre-cooked mixtures, such as sloppy joe meat, before baking. Time for prepare does not include time for cooking filling.
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine baking mix and water until soft dough forms.
- Beat vigorously 20 strokes.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls into 12 ungreased muffin cups.
- Press dough on bottom and up sides of muffin cups with floured hands (or back of spoon).
- Fill cups with desired pre-cooked filling and bake at 400* for about 15 minutes, or until cups are golden brown.