Recipe by Dib's
Really good for pot pies, veggie or meat.
Top Review by Just_Ducky!!
Beautiful crust! I used it for a topping for Delicious Chicken Pot Pie Recipe #10744. Had to add a wee bit more liquid but that could just be the dry weather conditions here currently but really was quite lovely. I may reduce the salt some next time as I found it a bit on the salty side.
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup cold butter
- 1⁄4 cup cold milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, salt and baking powder.
- Cut in the butter to resemble coarse cornmeal.
- Add the milk and quickly stir to gather dough into a ball.
- Gently, on a lightly floured board roll out to fit the pie plate or top of a deep dish pie.
- **Ifyou need this partially baked roll the biscuit dough 1/4 inch thick, place lined pie plate/dish in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes, fill and continue recipe for pie.