Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from my mother-in-law. It is unbelievably easy and so heavenly. It can be made to fill any size pan, just multiply the cream recipe as needed.
- 1 (80 g) packet vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (250 ml) carton sweet cream
- 1 cup milk
- tea biscuit
- Whip first three ingredients together in mixer to make a fluffy cream.
- Layer biscuits in pan, dipping them in milk first so they become softer, without becoming mushy and falling apart. About three seconds.
- Spread a layer of cream over biscuits.
- Alternate layers of cream and biscuits.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.