1/1 Photo of Biscuit Cobbler Topping
The perfect biscuit cobbler topping.
My Private Note
9x13 co ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Topping sufficient for a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- 2Bake cobbler at 350 degrees until hot and bubbly.
- 3make topping just before you are ready to put it on: Mix together dry ingredients and cut in butter until resembles coarse meal (can be done in food processor).
- 4Whisk egg into milk.
- 5Stir in milk and egg until just blended.
- 6Spoon topping on in dollops.
- 7Return to oven until biscuits are done.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Biscuit Cobbler Topping
Serving Size: 1 (633 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2057.5
- Calories from Fat 949
- Total Fat 105.4 g
- Saturated Fat 63.9 g
- Cholesterol 478.4 mg
- Sodium 2416.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 241.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 38.8 g
- Protein 38.4 g