- 2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Topping sufficient for a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake cobbler at 350 degrees until hot and bubbly.
- make topping just before you are ready to put it on: Mix together dry ingredients and cut in butter until resembles coarse meal (can be done in food processor).
- Whisk egg into milk.
- Stir in milk and egg until just blended.
- Spoon topping on in dollops.
- Return to oven until biscuits are done.