Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. I was looking at the ingredent list and came up with this recipe off the top of my head. I made it as a trial to see what it would taste like and my taste testers were all pleased.
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 red bell pepper, minced
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup lemon zest or 1⁄8 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (4 count) canpre-made refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Hamburgers: 1-In a medium blowl mix ground beef, bell pepper, dry seasonings and soy sauce. 2-Make four 1/4 lb patties. 3-Grill on medium heat until temperature is 155°F.
- Cheese Topping: 1-In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, lemon zest/juice, rosemary and green onions. Mix until smooth and all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Biscuits: 1-Place foil on a small cookie sheet. 2-Place 4 biscuits spread evenly on sheet. 3-Bake according to manufactures intrustions until golden brown.
I was able to try this recipe the first time Aaron had made it and as strange as it sounded I found it to be quite delicious and to beat it all my lids ate every bite eeven though they usually are very picky eaters.
Totally awesome. The flavors are incredible. Would make this again and again.
Wow, this burger is terriffic. The flavor just explodes in your mouth. I'll say it again, WOW!!!