Recipe by Stormi Evans
This is a great recipe for kids to make, especially at slumber parties. My mom taught me how to make this when my sisters and I were growing up, and we loved it!!! We made it every chance we could because it was easy for all four of us to make together and it always hit the spot!! Hope you enjoy as much as I do!!
- 3 (10 ounce) cans biscuits, quartered (your favorite brand)
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup oleo, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon, varies to taste
- shortening (to grease loaf pan) or cooking spray (to grease loaf pan)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients together in a big bowl; add the biscuits and stir (or allow children to help -- let them dip all the pieces first in the melted butter followed by a dip in the spice mixture) and then put in a bundt pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Best when served hot!
- You can either scoop out with a spoon or slice like a cake -- Yummy!