Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a wonderful delicious, and fast bread to go with any dinner. You can even make it into a sweet version. Enjoy
- 1 (10 count) can buttermilk biscuits
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pizza seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place one buiscuit in the center of a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Place the remaining buisciuts around it slightly overlapping.
- Press out with your fingers into a 10 inch circle.
- Brush with olive oil (extra virgin).
- Sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 15 minute until golden brown.
- Pull apart to serve.
- You might also like to try a TEX-Mex Version:.
- Sprinkle with some Chilli powder, some canned or fresh chopped chillies and Monterey Jack cheese.
- For a sweet version brush with melted butter. Shredded apple mixed with cinnamon and sugar. (Wonderful with some Sharp cheddar as well) Enjoy, Ingrid/Koechin.
This was still raw in the middle but done on the outsides when the 15 minutes were up. I ended up pulling it apart and putting the pieces in a muffin tin to get it to finish baking. The flavor was pretty good but I think that next time I'll just put the biscuit rounds in the muffin tin and then distribute the toppings.
This is excellent! My family really loved it, & I loved how quick & easy it is. Thanks!
Excellent snack recipe. I had no pizza seasoning, so used Italian seasoning instead. I found that fifteen minutes was too long in my oven...the bread was ready after only twelve.