I got this recipe from Kevinandamanda.com. I have to admit from the get-go, I have not tried this recipe prior to posting the recipe, which is very unlike me. I have faith in this recipe however; due to all the yummy components. I hope to try this soon, in the meantime, I have to share this with the masses. :) Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a medium, heavy bottomed saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Add sugar and whisk until sugar melts and mixture begins to boil, about 5 minutes.
- 3Stir in milk, vanilla, and pecans until smooth. Set aside.
- 4Separate biscuits and cut into forths.
- 5In heavy bottomed skillet, melt the shortening over medium heat until it reaches 325 degrees F.
- 6Fry biscuit quarters in batches until golden on each side. Biscuits will cook very quickly.
- 7Dust generously with powdered sugar and serve immediately with praline sauce.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Biscuit Beignets With Praline Sauce - Kevinandamanda.com
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 798.3
- Calories from Fat 407
- Total Fat 45.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 65.2 mg
- Sodium 718.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 55.4 g
- Protein 7.7 g