Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This was listed as the recipe of the week in an email from Gooseberry Patch.
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork & beans
- 3⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon dried onion, minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) package large refrigerated biscuits, halved
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Combine all ingredients, except biscuits and cheese, in large saucepan over medium heat. Heat until bubbly; pour into a lightly greased 2-quart medium casserole dish.
- Place biscuits cut-side down around edge of casserole dish; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes, until biscuits are golden.