- 290.58 g canpillsbury grands refrigerated southern style biscuits (5 biscuits) or 290.58 g can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits)
- 37.70 g shredded monterey jack cheese (1/3 cup) or 37.70 g cheddar cheese (1/3 cup)
- 10 refrigerated or frozen cooked meatballs, thawed
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 158.51 ml finely crushed seasoned croutons
- 354.88 ml pasta sauce, heated
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Separate dough into 5 biscuits.
- Split each biscuit to make 10 rounds.
- Press out each biscuit half to form 3-inch round.
- Sprinkle each biscuit round with cheese to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- Top each with meatball.
- Bring sides of dough over meatball; pinch edges to seal.
- Brush rounded tops and sides of dough with butter; coat with croutons.
- Place seam side down on paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375ºF for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place appetizer pick in each biscuit-wrapped meatball to form biscuit ball.
- Serve with warm pasta sauce for dipping.