1/1 Photo of Biscuit Balls
Amanda O's Note:
I like this recipe because of the biscuit and the meatball.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can pillsbury grands refrigerated southern style biscuits (5 biscuits) or 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits)
- 1 1/3 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese (1/3 cup) or 1 1/3 ounces cheddar cheese (1/3 cup)
- 10 refrigerated or frozen cooked meatballs, thawed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2/3 cup finely crushed seasoned croutons
- 1 1/2 cups pasta sauce, heated
- 1Heat oven to 375ºF.
- 2Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Separate dough into 5 biscuits.
- 4Split each biscuit to make 10 rounds.
- 5Press out each biscuit half to form 3-inch round.
- 6Sprinkle each biscuit round with cheese to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- 7Top each with meatball.
- 8Bring sides of dough over meatball; pinch edges to seal.
- 9Brush rounded tops and sides of dough with butter; coat with croutons.
- 10Place seam side down on paper-lined cookie sheet.
- 11Bake at 375ºF for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 12Place appetizer pick in each biscuit-wrapped meatball to form biscuit ball.
- 13Serve with warm pasta sauce for dipping.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Biscuit Balls
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.3
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.8 mg
- Sodium 436.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: