I like this recipe because of the biscuit and the meatball.
Make and share this Biscuit Balls recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) canpillsbury grands refrigerated southern style biscuits (5 biscuits) or 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits)
- 1 1⁄3 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese (1/3 cup) or 1 1⁄3 ounces cheddar cheese (1/3 cup)
- 10 refrigerated or frozen cooked meatballs, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2⁄3 cup finely crushed seasoned croutons
- 1 1⁄2 cups pasta sauce, heated
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Separate dough into 5 biscuits.
- Split each biscuit to make 10 rounds.
- Press out each biscuit half to form 3-inch round.
- Sprinkle each biscuit round with cheese to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- Top each with meatball.
- Bring sides of dough over meatball; pinch edges to seal.
- Brush rounded tops and sides of dough with butter; coat with croutons.
- Place seam side down on paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375ºF for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place appetizer pick in each biscuit-wrapped meatball to form biscuit ball.
- Serve with warm pasta sauce for dipping.