Recipe by brittney's book
this recipe is a quick breakfast or evening appetizer. it's quick and easy and delicious!
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) package Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 pre-cooked pork chops
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons hickory flavored barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon oil, to grease pan
Directions See How It's Made
- grease pan lightly, place biscuits on pan.
- put thumb in middle of biscuit and press down to make a cup,.
- cut 2 pork chops in small pieces put in a bowl.
- add 2 tablespoons of syrup and 2 tablespoons of barbeque sauce and mix well.
- fill the biscuit cups with pork mixture and pack tight.
- turn the biscuits over so pork is on the bottom.
- cook for 12-15 minutes, let cool and enjoy!yum!