Recipe by Sari #2
These are fast and easy to put together. They taste amazing!!! You won't be sorry - try it!!! You can change it up however you like.... try, almond extract, dried cranberries, the combinations are endless.
Top Review by Foodtoepia
These are wonderful. The dough is sticky so try this: Take a piece of Saran Wraap lenghtwise, spray with a bit of butter spray. Put half the dough into the middle of the sran wrap, then start rolling it to make a log. Do the same with the leftover batter. Refrigerate and when you're ready to bake just take the wrap and roll the log onto your baking sheet, again make sure you have enough space between rolls. Don't worry if a bit sticks to the wrap, just wet your hands and smooth out the roll. Easy Peasy!
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla -- mix in by hand flour, baking powder, chocolate chips and nuts.
- Refrigerate dough for 1/2 hour. Shape into 2 logs. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into slices after 5 minutes. sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar mixture. Back in over at 325 for another 25-30 minutes.