Recipe by Charlotte J
You can use any variety of Hershey’s Kisses. I'm not sure what size of can those flaky biscuits come in. Just get the 10 count can.
Top Review by Danielle F.
I have made these a couple of time and forgot to rate them... Our entire family gobbles these little babies up! I originally made these because I knew my DD would get a kick out of the name... This will be made in our home for many years to come! Thanks for a terrific recipe.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans flakey biscuits, 10 count
- 40 Hershey chocolate kisses (your favorite ones)
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Unwrap kisses.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Split biscuits in half.
- Wrap each kiss in a biscuit half and roll into a ball.
- Dip each ball into melted butter and roll in cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Drop balls into Bundt pan and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool briefly, loosen around edges of pan with knife, and turn onto serving platter.