Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
You can use any variety of Hershey’s Kisses. I'm not sure what size of can those flaky biscuits come in. Just get the 10 count can.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans flakey biscuits, 10 count
- 40 Hershey chocolate kisses (your favorite ones)
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Unwrap kisses.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Split biscuits in half.
- Wrap each kiss in a biscuit half and roll into a ball.
- Dip each ball into melted butter and roll in cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Drop balls into Bundt pan and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool briefly, loosen around edges of pan with knife, and turn onto serving platter.
I have made these a couple of time and forgot to rate them... Our entire family gobbles these little babies up! I originally made these because I knew my DD would get a kick out of the name... This will be made in our home for many years to come! Thanks for a terrific recipe.
These were very easy and tasty. I didn't need to make a full recipe so I cut it in half. As a result I didn't use the bundt pan, I just placed them individually on a baking sheet. Adjusted cook time accordingly (basically used the biscuit pakage directions). I think next time I might make a light glaze with milk and powdered sugar, maybe some almond extract, to put on when these come out of the oven.
Reviewed for PAC Fall 2007. How do I love thee,let me count the ways...be it the morsel of chocolate kisses in every bite or the cinnamonie gooey goodness that lingers upon my lips! yes folks...its decadent and I betcha can't eat just one!Thanks Char...yummilicious!