Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
These pumpkin bars are moist, delicious and very easy to prepare. These bars have become the traditional birthday cake for my daughter's October birthday. They are best served with a cream cheese frosting- but are also great plain, sprinkled with powdered sugar, or topped with whipped cream.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a 10" x 15" jelly roll pan.
- In mixing bowl, lightly beat eggs.
- Add pumpkin and oil, mix well.
- Stir in the spices and the baking powder and soda.
- Add the flour and sugar and mix until well blended.
- Spread batter in jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Frost with cream cheese frosting.