1/1 Photo of Birthday Pumpkin Bars
These pumpkin bars are moist, delicious and very easy to prepare. These bars have become the traditional birthday cake for my daughter's October birthday. They are best served with a cream cheese frosting- but are also great plain, sprinkled with powdered sugar, or topped with whipped cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Grease a 10" x 15" jelly roll pan.
- 3In mixing bowl, lightly beat eggs.
- 4Add pumpkin and oil, mix well.
- 5Stir in the spices and the baking powder and soda.
- 6Add the flour and sugar and mix until well blended.
- 7Spread batter in jelly roll pan.
- 8Bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes.
- 9Frost with cream cheese frosting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Birthday Pumpkin Bars
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.6
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 143.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 2.3 g