These pumpkin bars are moist, delicious and very easy to prepare. These bars have become the traditional birthday cake for my daughter's October birthday. They are best served with a cream cheese frosting- but are also great plain, sprinkled with powdered sugar, or topped with whipped cream.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a 10" x 15" jelly roll pan.
- In mixing bowl, lightly beat eggs.
- Add pumpkin and oil, mix well.
- Stir in the spices and the baking powder and soda.
- Add the flour and sugar and mix until well blended.
- Spread batter in jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Frost with cream cheese frosting.