Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is, according to a just-turned-5 year old, "so yummy you want to drink it all up at once." Mom says it's so easy it only takes 2 minutes to make.
- 1 (2 quart) bottle citrus punch (like Sunny Delight)
- 1 (2 liter) bottle Sprite
- 2 (1/4 ounce) packageskool-aid powdered tropical punch mix
- Empty Kool-Aid powder into a 1 gallon pitcher or container.
- Pour in Sunny Delight and Sprite. DO NOT add sugar.
- Stir until completely mixed.
The taste was a little too tangy for me, and the kids all made sour faces. They drank it up though!
I have made this for 2 of my 3 children's bday parties. It's definately a hit! Super Easy and Very Delicious! Thanks so much!