4 hrs 10 mins
PSU Lioness's Note:
Now you can have your cake..and take it as a shot, too! This is a tasty little shot that looks just like a little cake tart after it sets and turns into a cute little birthday cupcake shot after it is topped with whipped cream and sprinkles. Cook time includes 4 hour chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly spray the mold with non-stick spray and wipe excess off with a paper towel. Don't overdo it or the residue will affect the taste of the jello.
- 2Pour the soda, juice, and cream into a medium saucepan and sprinkle the gelatin on top.
- 3Allow the gelatin to soak for 2-3 minutes, then begin to heat on low, stirring constantly until gelatin is fully dissolved (about 5 minutes).
- 4Remove saucepan from heat and add vodka and food coloring (if using).
- 5Pour into molds and chill for several hours (at least 4) or overnight, until set. Amazon sells a silicone 30-cavity peanut butter cup mold that works well for this.
- 6Remove from mold, top with whipped cream and sprinkles, and enjoy responsibly!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Birthday Cupcake Jello Shot
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 20.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 1.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 0.4 g