Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Now you can have your cake..and take it as a shot, too! This is a tasty little shot that looks just like a little cake tart after it sets and turns into a cute little birthday cupcake shot after it is topped with whipped cream and sprinkles. Cook time includes 4 hour chill time.
- Lightly spray the mold with non-stick spray and wipe excess off with a paper towel. Don't overdo it or the residue will affect the taste of the jello.
- Pour the soda, juice, and cream into a medium saucepan and sprinkle the gelatin on top.
- Allow the gelatin to soak for 2-3 minutes, then begin to heat on low, stirring constantly until gelatin is fully dissolved (about 5 minutes).
- Remove saucepan from heat and add vodka and food coloring (if using).
- Pour into molds and chill for several hours (at least 4) or overnight, until set. Amazon sells a silicone 30-cavity peanut butter cup mold that works well for this.
- Remove from mold, top with whipped cream and sprinkles, and enjoy responsibly!