- 1⁄2 cup soft butter
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups chocolate chips or 1 1⁄4 cups M&M's plain chocolate candy
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugars.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Mix on low speed, add dry ingredients.
- Mix well. Stir in Chocolate Chips or M&Ms.
- Spray a 12 inch round pizza pan with Pam and spread cookie dough evenly to the edges.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- When cool, decorate as desired.