Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Saw this in a Woman's World Magazine and had to buy it just to get the recipe it looks so fun, simple too I can't wait to try it. What a great way to start that special birthday off right!
- 236.59 ml Bisquick
- 236.59 ml yellow cake mix
- 44.37 ml candy sprinkles
- 236.59 ml milk
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 7.39 ml milk
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- Heat griddle and grease.
- Stir together Bisquick, Cake mix, sprinkles, milk, and vanilla and eggsm until blended.
- Pour slightly less than 1/4 cup onto hot griddle.
- Cook until edges are dry.
- Turn; cook until golden brown.
- Stake on plates.
- In small bowl, whisk powdered sugrar, milk and vanilla until smooth.
- Top each stack with glaze and more sprinkles.
Made this today June 22 2014 for my sons 5 th birthday breakfast and. He really liked it thanks for sharing