Recipe by Bonnie G #2
Saw this in a Woman's World Magazine and had to buy it just to get the recipe it looks so fun, simple too I can't wait to try it. What a great way to start that special birthday off right!
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup yellow cake mix
- 3 tablespoons candy sprinkles
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat griddle and grease.
- Stir together Bisquick, Cake mix, sprinkles, milk, and vanilla and eggsm until blended.
- Pour slightly less than 1/4 cup onto hot griddle.
- Cook until edges are dry.
- Turn; cook until golden brown.
- Stake on plates.
- In small bowl, whisk powdered sugrar, milk and vanilla until smooth.
- Top each stack with glaze and more sprinkles.